How to use your EBT, Debit or Credit card
- When you arrive at the market, go to the market information booth.
- Give your card to the market employee and tell them how much you want to spend.
- The market employee will swipe your card and have you enter your PIN or sign the receipt.
- You will receive wooden tokens that total the amount that you want to spend. Please double check that you received the correct amount of tokens. For EBT the tokens are $1 each and change can’t be given. For Debit and Credit the tokens are $5 each and change can be given.
- Spend your tokens with vendors. All vendors should accept the $5 tokens. All vendors selling acceptable items will accept the EBT $1 tokens.
- If you have tokens left when you finish your shopping, don’t worry. You can bring them back next week and use them. Token do not expire.