As a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association we follow their rules for Market Sales. For a full explanation go to All items offered must be grown or made by the seller. See below for rules about processed foods.

Licenses & Permits

Vendors are responsible for obtaining all neccessary licenses and permits. A State tax ID number is required for all vendors selling taxable items. You can go to the State website at for the forms and may be able to do the whole application process electronically. A temporary city license can be arranged through the Market Manager. Contact the City of Ellensburg and the Kittitas County Department of Health for information about health permits for food items.

Vendor Application


PO Box 1401
Ellensburg WA, 98926

Phone: (509) 899-3870

We are located on 4th Avenue, between Pearl & Ruby


Photos courtesy of Phil Klucking
Klucking Images

© 2017 KCFM
All Rights Reserved.